Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Ready and Willing!


We leave in less than 48 hours and instead of packing, I am updating my iTunes, checking Bangladesh news and emailing! I know we have A LOT to do in the next 24 hours but I'm not too worried! The lawn, the bills, the packing, the mail...it is so easy to get caught up in the last minute preparation. But I came across an article tonight of a rickshaw driver in Bangladesh that is building a hospital with $4,000 savings. He is changing his village using every resource he has! I am so encouraged by his perseverance and dedication to his dream.(http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-18195227)

I am excited to know that in the next 72 hours I will be half a world away answering to a call much larger than I am! Mike and I are so excited to see friends from last year, visit children we met and continue to spread the Gospel. We are so eager to see what God has in store for us this year. Why did he ask us to go AGAIN? I know my mom is asking that question! It is so clear that he is calling us there this year. I don't know why, but I know we are ready (or will be...) and willing!


God Bless you all for supporting us! Mike and I are blessed with a wonderful family and supportive friends. For now, my sister Amanda will be updating the blog. Until then, we LOVE you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment