Thursday, July 22, 2010

Words from Jessica

Jessica sent me this email today...so I will let her do the talkimg

We made it to germany. I dont have a phone to call but the guy let me use his internet to email. We are in a really nice house, it is 3 stories and a basement....which is HUGE for germany. we are on the top floor in our own apartment. the flight was really good. no turbulance. tomorrow we will be tourists in the town. I am STARVING constantly. When we got to the house, the mother had pizza and bread for us to eat. I am so sick of my bars and i havent had meat since i left the U.S. except for the chicken with the feathers and lungs. I am hoping tomorrow to get some sausage or something with substance. We have a wedding on saturday, church Sunday and coming home Monday. We are ready to be home, but its nice to visit with the Germans. We picked up on swahili so much in Tanzania, now we have to pick up on German. We have found ourselves using swahili words and people just staring at us.

No comments:

Post a Comment